Search This Blog

Welcome to Peggy's Cupcakes

We make and sell exquisitely decorated gourmet cupcakes and wedding cakes, both at Farmers markets in London and to order.
See us every Saturday at The Duke of York Square food market, near Sloane Square.

Please also look at our website,
www.peggyscupcakes.co.uk

and become a fan on our Facebook page

Wednesday 12 May 2010

cake deliveries

I always have my heart in my mouth when I send out cakes in case they arrive all smashed up, but here's confirmation that they do indeed arrive OK!

"To all at Peggy's Cupcakes, I just wanted to say thank you for my order.It was delivered in time as promised and packaged very well. All who tasted your cakes were very pleased,for they were beautifully decorated, fresh and very tasty. Once again, thank you."

1 comment: