Search This Blog

Welcome to Peggy's Cupcakes

We make and sell exquisitely decorated gourmet cupcakes and wedding cakes, both at Farmers markets in London and to order.
See us every Saturday at The Duke of York Square food market, near Sloane Square.

Please also look at our website,
www.peggyscupcakes.co.uk

and become a fan on our Facebook page

Monday 9 February 2009

Lovely compliment from a satisfied customer

"My husband and I had a cupcake each at the Brunswick Centre yesterday and I have to say, I was SO impressed. My mother is an excellent baker but these cupcakes were the best I have ever tasted and I will be holding onto your flyer for sometime to come so that I may order packs of 6, etc in the future as gifts and for parties. The balance of icing to sponge/texture of the sponge itself/beautiful presentation was just fantastic."

No comments:

Post a Comment